Travel Program Benefits
Benefits of Booking Travel with Anthony Travel
TCU has partnered with Anthony Travel and SAP Concur to introduce Concur Travel, an online travel booking tool that complements our existing SAP Concur system. This allows the University to streamline the travel process, offering an integrated ‘one-stop shop’ for travel requests, travel booking, and easily completed expense reports for quicker reimbursement. Additionally, the user is able to store their loyalty program directly in their Concur profile. When you book through concur Travel, you will be supported by Anthony Travel should difficulties arise before or during your trip. There are no additional fees to the departments for using Anthony Travel.
- Travel services available 24/7/365 at 800-342-9008
- A dedicated agent team available 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) at 817-257-1130
- Self-service online reservations via Concur Travel
- Non-refundable ticket management
- Proactive rebooking due to airline service interruptions
- Fly America compliant reservation support
- Customer service resolution
- Pre-planning guidance, program design, logistics planning, and best practice recommendations
- Budget development and payment planning
- Sourcing, supplier negotiations, and contracting
- Booking for air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations
- Arrival/departure reports, rooming lists, group detail report
- Preferred pricing with Enterprise/National that includes insurance coverage within the 48 contiguous United States
- Free subscription to TripitPro so you can consolidate all of your travel plans in one place
- The Concur mobile app allows you to submit or approve expenses on the go–photograph receipts and attach images to expense report
- Discounts with Enterprise/National rental cars companies (not booked through Concur Travel)
You can add, change, or cancel a flight, hotel, or car reservation online through Concur Travel or by calling Anthony Travel.
- Flight changes that include a single carrier can be made online in Concur Travel until
you have checked into your flight. If you booked using multiple carriers, you must
call Anthony Travel at 864-656-8595 between 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Eastern to assist
you with the changes.
AFTER HOURS Emergency Support is 888-669-3948 from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 a.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday, weekends & holidays.
- If you have a ticketed flight but have not checked in, you can change the time and/or date of the flight in Concur Travel. Your change options will be with the same airline and routing. Airline and/or routing changes need to be made directly with Anthony Travel. Please note an airline change fee may apply and you will incur an Agent Fee as this is essentially a new ticket.
- If a change needs to be made after you have already checked into your flight and the trip is in progress, you will need to contact Anthony Travel at 864-656-8595.
- Trips booked outside of Concur Travel or Anthony Travel cannot be modified in Concur or with Anthony Travel.
- Check the hotel cancellation policy to ensure you are changing or canceling within the cancellation timeline to avoid fees or penalties, then contact Anthony Travel to assist you.
When you log into Concur Travel, you should see any unused tickets in the Alerts section at the top of the main Home Page. Additionally, you should see them in your profile as well as in the air search results matrix. If you have an unused ticket, the Trip Booking Information page has a drop-down where you can indicate you wish to use your unused ticket credits. This will alert Anthony Travel to apply for your credit. Remember unused ticket credits are airline-specific and can only be applied against purchases from the same airline.
SAP Concur and Anthony Travel are to be used for booking University-sponsored travel only. Personal travel should be booked directly with the suppliers.