Post Office & Mailing Services
The TCU Post Office and Mailing Services provide convenient, cost-effective, and secure on-campus postal and shipping services.
We are located on the first floor of the Brown-Lupton University Union, next to Chick-fil-A.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (except university holidays)
- Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 5 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, August 6 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12 from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Holidays: We are closed on all university holidays. We are open on any day the university
is open, even if it is a postal holiday.
(Current holiday schedule)
On-Campus Post Office
The TCU Post Office is a contract station of the United States Postal Services. Services include incoming and outgoing mail, shipping services, and P.O. boxes that students, faculty, and staff can rent.
TCU Mailing Services handles all mailing needs for university departments, faculty, and staff.
Interoffice mailings of 50 or more pieces must be in TCU Box order. Please hand these to post office employees rather than dropping them in the interoffice drop box.
Click the links below to find helpful forms for TCU departments.
- If you need postage stamps, complete and turn in the Requisition for Postage Stamps
- If you want to submit a mailing job, complete and turn in the Mailing Services Job Request
- If you want to turn in items to be mailed, complete and include with your items the Facing Slip
- If you want to send parcels by FedEx, complete and turn in FedEx Form
If you are submitting a mailing to be addressed and/or mailed, please contact Kim Dyer or call 817-257-7899.