To do business with TCU all suppliers must complete the following forms:
The University is required to establish the tax status of entities with which it conducts transactions.
Please review the following links and complete and sign the Form W-8 appropriate to your organization. Instructions and forms are found at the following links. Only one form should be completed. The completed and signed form should be returned to your TCU contact to continue the supplier create process. Questions about which form to use should be directed to the US Internal Revenue Service or your tax advisor. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Select the Form W-8 appropriate to your organization (only one form should be completed)
- Complete and sign the Form W-8
- Return signed form to your TCU contact to continue the supplier create process
W-8 Forms (select one):
- W-8BEN-E Certificate of Entities Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Entities): form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8bene.pdf and instructions at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8bene.pdf
- W-8EXP Certificate of Foreign Government of Other Foreign Organization for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting: form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8exp.pdf and instructions at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8exp.pdf
- W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding and Reporting (Individuals): form at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf and instructions at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/iw8ben.pdf
Questions on the forms?
Please consult your tax advisor or the Internal Revenue Service: https://www.irs.gov/help
All requests for new suppliers must be entered through Jaggaer by a TCU employee. Please see Invoice Requirements for additional information.
For supplier-related questions, email email@example.com.